Teacher Training Terms & Conditions
Booking Procedure, Cancellation & Refund
1. Prospective students may apply for the teacher training courses by completing the registration form on our website or by sending an email to us. Upon receipt of the application, we will review it and respond within two business days, providing further information on the program. Once the student has successfully enrolled in the course, they will receive a confirmation email from us.
2. All payments made are non-refundable, except for exceptional circumstances outlined below.
3. t is not possible to transfer a booking to another program or service, nor is it possible to transfer a booking for use by another student.
4. If a student is unable to attend the program due to severe illness, injury, or pregnancy, they may transfer their booking to another program or service provided they can furnish sufficient evidence from a registered doctor.
5. In the unlikely event that the program is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, we will refund the course fee to the student via bank transfer within seven business days. We will not compensate for any related costs the student may have incurred, such as flights and accommodation.
Students can choose to pay the teacher training fees in instalments. Students who choose to pay in instalments must provide us with a copy of their identity card upon application, and the number of instalments will be based on the terms of the program.
The first payment will be debited from the student's credit card upon application. Amounts due under the instalment plan must be paid in on-time monthly instalments.
1. If we do not receive a student's regular monthly instalment on time, the student will be considered to be in "default" and will be charged a late fee of HK$1500.
2. We will notify a student via email if payment is not received promptly. After the first late payment, any additional late charge for the same course will result in a second late fee of HK$1500 plus cancellation of the instalment plan, meaning all remaining amounts owed become immediately due and payable.
3. If the balance is not paid immediately, the student's account will be placed on hold. The student will be subject to cancellation of registration and administrative withdrawal from courses.
4. In addition, any late payment resulting in an instalment plan cancellation will also result in the student not being eligible for a future instalment plan for at least one calendar year.
1. We offer payment options by FPS, bank transfer, and credit card. Should a student prefer to use the Payment Plan, they will need to pay the course fee in full.
2. If a student fails to graduate due to insufficient attendance, they will be required to take private lessons at their own expense to compensate for the missed hours. Instructor fees for private lessons start from HK$1000 per hour.
Assessment Criteria and Attendance Policy
To receive a teacher training qualification, a student must meet the following criteria:
Attend and participate in all sessions
Pass the final written and practical teaching exam
Complete all additional coursework on time (if applicable)
Should make-up sessions be required due to missed sessions or not meeting the course standards, our trainers can provide extra sessions at an additional cost.
Changes to the Program
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to the program, but arrangements are made many months in advance, and changes may have to be made. O'Pine Studio reserves the right to, within reason, change any information advertised at any time, including, but not limited to, dates, times, content, location, and trainers. We will advise students of any changes at the earliest possible date.
1. Applicants must inform O'Pine Studio of any injuries, medical conditions, or anything else that may impact their participation in the program when applying, before the program, and before the start of every session. If a student has any health concerns, it is advisable that they consult a doctor or physician before attending the program to ensure that they are sufficiently fit and healthy to undertake the program.
2. If a student experiences any injury or discomfort during any activity organised for them, they must stop immediately and advise the trainer(s) accordingly.
3. Due to the athletic nature of yoga (except for prenatal yoga) and aerial activities, we are unable to accept pregnant women in our program. If a student is pregnant or planning to be pregnant during the program, they must contact us before applying.
4. We reserve the right to stop a student's participation in any activity at any time if we consider that they are physically, mentally, or emotionally unable to do so in a safe way.
1. By applying for and attending a teacher training with O'Pine Studio, the student accepts and will abide by the following release of liability:
'I understand that while the utmost care is taken, neither the individual trainers, the venue, nor O'Pine Studio Limited, will be liable for any damage or injury resulting from my practice or use of the program venue, nor any loss or damage to personal belongings. I understand that sessions may be physically demanding and that I should only participate to the extent of my own abilities, and that it is my responsibility to consult a doctor or physician regarding my participation in the program.'
2. The student also acknowledges that they understand the risks involved in participating in the program and voluntarily assume all risks related to their participation, including but not limited to, any and all risks of injury, illness, or death.
3. The student agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless O'Pine Studio Limited and its trainers, employees, and agents from any and all claims, suits, actions, liabilities, damages, costs, or expenses arising out of or in connection with their participation in the program.
1. We collect personal information from students when they register for our program. This information is used solely for the purpose of administering the program and communicating with the student regarding the program.
2. We will not share a student's personal information with any third party unless required to do so by law.
3. We take reasonable steps to protect a student's personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure.
4. If a student wishes to access or update the personal information we hold about them, they should contact us in writing.
By registering for the program, the student acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agree to these terms and policies.